This building is a two storey detached house located on Cambusbarron’s Main Street. It dates from the early 19th century and forms a striking feature to the Cambusbarron Conservation Area. The project was grant-aided by the Stirling City Heritage Trust, who commented:
“We are delighted to have worked with the owners and contractors on this project which has seen one ...
Salmon House is a Category B Listed building located on Portsoy Harbour. It was built in 1834 to prepare the salmon for transport to market, to store and repair the fishing nets and to provide sleeping and cooking space for workmen. It is one of the last remaining salmon bothys in Scotland and forms a key landmark feature to Portsoy Harbour.
Hamilton Place is located in the west end of Aberdeen. The street comprises a number of semi-detached two-storey villas, representing the city’s late 19th century expansion. The property is constructed in mass masonry granite bedded in ‘hot’ lime mortars.